Sunday, July 15, 2007

How the research section of woodlands civics library level 2, aka the place i study, turned into Mental Hospital number 2 remains a mystery to this day...something i may never solve to my dying day.

Juz last last week... a man was wanking in full view of evryone who was studying at the corner near e books.
Sis stoned and watched in intrigue for minutes before mumbling "is he doin what i think hes doin"
As if a switch had been installed within his being.. he suddenly turned into frantic mode and started arranging the tables and chairs before hopping away delightfully

Today.. a woman who looked alot like oprah winfrey in pyjamas stood in front of the section and exclaimed

"Ive got two hands
And i can hold two reference book
CAN U BELIEVE IT??!!"

what horrified me was how similar the way she said "CAN U BELIEVE IT??!!" to e way i say it.

Maybe that will be the future me... when i go berserk under all e stress... only ill look more like xu chun mei in pyjamas.

And a boy singing loudly away amidst the silence within the study corner... He had the hottest voice known to humaity...and i dont mean it. Unaware of how sexy his voice sounded.. he had to sing loudly away again just as we thot peace was finally ours to enjoy.

Well i guess i aint too sound myself cos i went into the toilet cubicle with two other hot girls, HX and SZ

To eat our KFC meals

yes in front of the toilet bowl if u may ask..

All thanks to the librarian who threatened to confiscate our stuff if we did not get back in 5 mins from our lunch break.

I guess my experience of studyin at level 2 of woodlands civics library has pretty much made me accustom to bein around mentally unsound individuals.
How sexy is that?!

not.

i think my new word now is sexy.

MY relationship with the word "HOT" has henceforth ended.

Oh my.. im juz bein cranky pls ignore me.

No comments: