Wednesday, July 11, 2007

today.. is soo.. emotionally draining

i dono wad to say... juz cant bringmyself to face coach or anyone anymore.

i cant believe it.. i reli cant..

im so.. sorry.. i noe u guyz say its not my fault but if u were in my shoes.. ud prolly feel e same way too.

i juz cant believe it... the worst match tht id performed in had to be e most crucial one.

soo many failures... it feels like e day when i got my terrible O results.. it feels as tho ull nvr be able to smile again.. as if.. its all over...

juz like Os.. diz judo comp mattered so much to me.. and den..

i juz.. duno how to face coach or e seniors wen i go to trg anymore.. i reli dont.

i noe u guyz will think its not alright to talk this way... but if u were in my shoes.. ud feel e same way too.

No comments: