Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Read this for e ultimate experience of all time

well ive been rather bored of writing e way pple expect from blogs i might as well write like how i talk to myself and share 'me' to e world.

Bcos.. i reli do talk alot to myself.

Like to myself. AND sometimes i laugh at myself

for saying the most retarded things known to humanity to myself

Bcos my innermost is sooo retarded sometimes i hav to go like.. "HELLO?!!! OMGGGGG plsss juz stoppppp being funny! OMG u are seriously retarded!" juz to stop my innermost from spinning out of control

SO I SHD start talking to myself on my BLOG!!! Du think thats cool?!

well i think thats retarded but thats how i like it sooo FACE IT!! UR READIN A RETARDED BLOG!

well lets see...

FOR the life of me.. I still cant believe i slept-study once upon a 32 hours ago...
(if u tried workin ur math and came to a really awkward timing instead of e usual sleeping time of most human beings... Dont bother feeling puzzled... Id crapped up e number 32 cos i was too lazy to do my math calculation)

YEa i slept study.. if u reli wana noe.

Well u wouldnt cos yea...

I SLEPT STUDY!

well not really cos i wasnt only studying.. and sleeping.. i was singing too... in e wee hours of e morning at 4 am.

God help me.

So i was doin all three things at a go.

And hence i hav come to e greatest conclusion of all time

I am good at multi tasking... only when im sleeping.

Muji was scared stiff to death when she saw me getting out of bed... den turning on e lights, sittin on e chair, and picking up my chem wksht.

ONLY of course.. Light couldnt penetrate thru my closed eyelids so i guess...

i couldnt really study...

SO i ended up singing.

So yea...if one day u shd ever see ur wife humming to some tune while sitting up, facing a piece of chem worksheet... AND SLEEPING...

shes most prolly ME.

And u shd Thank God for being the luckiest person in e world.

And i dont mean it.

And i would JUZ LIKE TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD AKA U PPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE PRYIN INTO MY INNERMOST RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT... RIGHT AT THIS VERY SECOND THAT...

Wispy urinates at 100dbs

random announcement.. but announcements are alwayz random dont u think??

Well if ur reading this.. uve juz spent 3 mins of ur life experiencing what it feels like reading my innermost...

God bless u

AND GOODNIGHT!

No comments: