Saturday, March 07, 2009

cos im stoning in the library again

Hi im stoning in the library. i think its a pretty good idea to stone. the person sitting in front of me is v irritated by that group of girls beside us cos they are makin a ton of noise... not that noise can be weighed.. but i like strange figurative expressions.

I slept like a pig last night and stubbornly refused to look at the sun rays streaming into my room. I was so tired. mayb it was due to hypoxia, a lack of oxygen.

I bought a wooden doll house... i mean.. i wanted to. For jojo. It was soooo pretty! they come along with cute wooden furnitures. Alot of effort will hav to be put in though. In the end, i bought a carousel instead... it can spin. its gorgeous too... Jojo wouldn't appreciate the doll house as much as i would.. i think she;d prefer the carousel instead.

They have purple(that looks like pink) wood-crafted dollhouses too! its amazingly gorgeous. i feel like gettin it for Lor.. but i dun think i can finish the craftwork in time.

and then i got myself bubble tea and looked at giordano and esprit. Ssuch pretty clothes. I have been starved of shopping for quite a while... i am havin an itch that i need to scratch.

I dont care! shopping tmr! enough of mugging. I MISSS the feel of new cotton on my skin.

OKay 15 mins up! back to mugging. *mutters grumpily*

No comments: