Monday, March 02, 2009

why am i such a pig

Sleeping has been my favourite pastime of late. Which is kinda sad cos im wasting alot of time thanks to how addictive it really is.

I needa snap out of this and come back to reality. The reailty of me being in UNIVERSITY now... not sec sch days when id plop on my bed the first thing i get home.

maybe im juz suffering from one of the illnesses ive been studying lately. signs of fatigue. Could be hypothyroidism... altho i do not present any other of the clinical manifestations apart from sleeping like a pig.

I was juz going home when i got caught in the rain. A very heavy rain. my pair of jeans was soaked. I started thinkin of everyone else! i was hoping none of em got caught in the rain like i did back in school... esp those girls who are livin in hall now!

Yay gonna visit celestine and angie in their new room at King Edward Hall tomorow! its wonderful stayin in schoool.

No comments: