Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yesterday was perhaps one of e best times of my life. (okay i noe i have alot of best times of my life in my life)

It was Loraine's birthday and all i wanted was for her to be happy on her birthday.

It was so touching! she cried. Which means it was a success!

And it definitely wasn't just an individual effort .. because pple like celestine and caron did alot of work too. basically evryone contributed in one way or another... so if u wanna thank anyone, thank everyone.

it was tiring but all that effort was worth it..

anyway... it was a significant day too because my boy got me a bouquet of roses and the cutest teddy bear in the world when he 'happened' to meet me in e science canteen. Thanks boy! u made my day =)

sigh two exams next week and im taken up for every single day until next week. its upsettn bcos u noe that u wanna study but u have other commitments and things to do. Ur slowly wasting ur time away when u noe that ur hardpressed and stressed up about work and time is running out. It is a very torturous thing. Mayb not for most people... but it is an extremely terrible situation for me. bcos i hate regrets... i hate failing bcos i did not work hard enough. Hate it to the core. HATE it Hate it HAte it! i feel like throwing thigns around now like an agitated ghost cos im so fuckin fustrated

the highly stressful period. Sian hate it. always make me emo. =(

No comments: