Friday, March 13, 2009

I am quite in angst. Id thot that tutorial starts at 3. So did some of my tut mates. Apparently it is at 2. So i havent prepared anything cos id intended to use e last hour to attempt the tutorial qns. Hence, i have to skip it.
How terrible can that be.
Bear has hinted to me to not blame the nus system cos' they have stated it in IVLE. unfortunately the timetable im referrin to doesn't tally with IVLE's.
I've learnt my lesson.

That aside,

It was cca day yesterday so i went for muay thai. But before that... rachel asked me to go to e forum with her cos camie will be there. Haven't seen camie in ages so i happily agreed. CS was there too hopping around like an agile monkey.

Rach and I headed off to training after that where we were greeted by Yimin's request for us to fight. JUDO style. I;ve been fighting the muay thai style for sooo long its extremely odd to suddenly fight in JUDO style again. We were taken aback but did so anyway.

I went ahead first followed by rachy.

ok we won. but its kidna sad that we were asked to fight for IVP instead of her when shes been going for training faithfully, unlike us who aint even from NUS Judo.

OKay. So now im officially representing NUS JUDO for IVP. it is quite a shock for me cos i haven't trained in centuries. ANd i MEAN CENTURIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

even when we were fighting, my legs were in muay thai stunts.

And the competition is next week, Sunday. OH DEAR.

WHAts worse is that we might be fighting NTU and i know that SITI, my dear baby, the one ive prayed for to win in her judo matches, is part of the team. Its highly upsetting if i have to fight with a team mate whom i've trained for so long with. We'd bled and sweat together for two years.

I really don;t wanna fight.

Yimin says that she'd most prolly put me as a reserve. Honestly, i havent trained for so long im gona bring NUS down. so its pointless if i fight anyway.

Sigh..talkin about judo brings back memories of what happened 2 years ago.

the match that mattered most and id let the team down. Couldn't get over it for a v long time.

Failures happen don't they? Not every journey is smooth-sailing. But it is in failures that we learn and be stronger.

No comments: