Thursday, March 19, 2009

OMGOSH

I juz realised that its the SPRING COLLECTION season! juz hearing the word 'shopping' gives me an orgasm.

I LOVEEEE spring collections. No wonder the only decent women's wear shop in causeway Point, ESprit, has such lovely clothes in their newest collection.

Damnit im a mile away from shops like Forever 21, Zara, Topshop... Miss Selfridge..bla.. where their Spring collections are the BOMB! They BLOW U AWAY... INTO BITS AND PIECES.. TILL U'LL NEVER RECOVER YOUR FORM.

Shopping.. my major source of therapy and happiness!

I can't do without it.. even in e midst of my busy schedule. Hence I have resorted to Online shopping. The best solution to satisfy ones shopaholic urges while saving alot of time and transport cost

I got this SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR gorgeous top from agneselle.
It'll arrive at my door step in a few days time! CANT WAIT!

No comments: