Monday, April 27, 2009

after tc exam

Guess where am I?!

in school!!! drinkin my most yearned milk juices. Ive been tryin various combinations... the fruit juice stall auntie was laughing at my bizarre Soursop milk request. How embarassing! the queue of people was laughing at me too. Thank God Loraine was there with me. OKay i laughed along.

After one week of deprivation... this milky concoction is finally down my throat again.

Therapeutic communication exam just ended. Its a load of my chest. Now i can concentrate on the other subjects. After vomitting out all tht information, my puny brain is back to its original size... signaling me to fill it up again.

Shit whos eating in e library?! i can smell food... my stomach just made a loud roar. And i shall not have food until dinner time. And i muz not go home or ill sleep!

Sigh... i juz found out that Agneselle's clothes are from bangkok!!!! Bangkok is certainly paradise! i was lookin through Peiling's posts and was envious.

Sian.. have to resort to purchasing online products to merchandise bangkok's beautiful apparels.

Screw the terrorists, the political unrest and instability! Thanks to u i cant go to bangKOK! Hmph! *makes a hissy fit*

No comments: