Saturday, April 25, 2009

Its the exam period!!

I know its a little late to declare this now but fret not I've came to this realization a week ago.

So its a 'lagged' declaration.

for e past few days ive been attempting to store massive amts of information into this puny lil cortex of mine. (yes memory is stored in the brain cortex)

and my progress is slower than id expected.

Sigh i cant wait for my 4 days of holiday. Yea its better than nothing.
Ive had enough of stifling sleepiness and forcin myself to get outta bed.

Just four days.... its not enough but itll do.

its time i chart down my 4 day hol schedule so tht i dont overlap the gazillion postponed outings.

All u SMU and NTU people!!! im envious :(:(

SIS is watchign Zac Efron movies evryday. Shes head over heels in love with him. I think hes just okay.

Somethign weird happened last night

A stranger called in e wee hours of e night at 1 a.m. but hung up when sis picked it up. Den msged to confirm tht she was still up for an outing. When she questioned his identity in her reply, the alien refused to divulge which planet he was from. Instead, he asked if she was free to chat. Dotz.

It was freaky. I slept with my blanket over my head e whole night.

I suspect this incident to be extraterrestrial caused.

No comments: