Friday, April 10, 2009

fang loves to pout her lips so grassy offered to snip her lips off

Grassy... I wont have to cook for u cos Muji is not leavin in a few mths time afterall. She tricked me. Shes gonna leave when we graduate.

A while ago, I was drinking alcoholic Peach Cognac while studying Pharmacology.

BTW, I've got good news! Im going to causeway later to eat cheezy orgasmic potato waffles and buy orgasmic japanese salad dressing, as recommended by Daniel's dad.

To satisfy my fan's voyeuristic nature (*crickets chirp*) , i shall announce that im going to Tan Tock Seng Hospital and CCK polyclinic (bumma) for my clinical attachment.

I have a new favourite song now!

Listen to it! ... This song is so intense.. and melancholic... A beautiful masterpiece!


Bang Bang - Nancy Sinatra

OKay back to studying. Your pharmaco test is just next week, u naughty girl!

No comments: