Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I am e worst person alive!

i LEFT my BIG RED BAG behind in MD3! Yet again... e same few pple are implicated from my carelessness. Zee and Jade! haizzzz i feel so bad!!! i owe em a big treat!

sigh why am i so blur! its an inherent trait thats almost imprined into my genes... something of which i try so hard to change but fail time and time again!

ok evryone makes mistakes... but i make particularly more mistakes than anybody else on planet Earth. I do sincerely hope i dont kill a patient from my carelessness

Yes! its the attitude that matters. if being blur is inherent... the attitude that i adopt shall either tone that down or eliminate the problem entirely. ok.. i admit its hard to chg entirely but from now on!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL BE LESS BLUR!!! A Change!! BE prepared to embrace the new Shuffzio.

I like prof David Walter... he taught us some really valuable skills that i thot was humbling and inspiring.

Nursing induces change in people! It changes my perception of how things should be. it taught me to be more understanding, caring, and to respect differences among people.

A note to pamzee... Don't ever change urself for anyone. Be who u are. And embrace that.

Genes and soc assignment to be due on Friday! How could i forget that?

I am pissed at Agneselle for missing out on my order when i could have gotten e dress. When i emailed them there was no apologies, no compensation nothing! I was left to dwelve in my sorrow. After one day of depression, i have chosen to hate the dress. (at least i wont feel so terrible about not getting it)

Its not a nice dress and i would not have bought it if i were to see it in some shop. I have no idea why i liked it in e first place its totally ordinary looking... and the colour pink is much too dramatic.

(not).

Boohoooo.... grassy cheer me up!

Might i also add that the bone at my ass hurts a great deal. Its part of the pelvic girdle... if only i can rmb what the name of the bone is. This is thanks to Rachel's beautiful kick. She wasn't spared either.I kicked her big boobs cos i was jealous of em.

haha juz jk. Its all in e name of healthy fighting. I love darling Rachel. *smooch smooch*

Overcoming Chinny's ordeal spells a good break for me... altho i'm not intendin for it to be a long one. Its time i get back to work.... something which i can't seem to find e motivation to do.

No comments: