Thursday, April 16, 2009

OMG Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bODY SHOP SALE IS BACk!

IM SO GONNA RUSH HOME AFTER SCHOOL. OMGomg I HOPE ALL E GOOD DEALS WILL STLL BE AVAILABLE THEN. im gonna cab back man.

arghhhhhh how i wish i can go to bangkok and sweep evrything home. I MISS SHOPPING

my agneselle dress still isnt here yet... and my Paris in pink dress will take even longer... prolly a month later.

OMGGGGG the urge to shop is unbearable! I needa ease it soon. One fine day.. after 6th MAY. yeshh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sat will be a good day.

After a hundred centuries ill finally be able to taste some delectable stuff with my family. We're gg to TRADER's Hotel!!!! Their buffet is orgasmic. Thanks to their sashimi... which is shall i say again... orgasmic. Trader's has the best buffet tht ive ever came across.

I never thot that this day would happen... in fact... i think its almost too good to be true

and at night... a picnic by the pool at Seletaris! My old house! i miss it so much! the beautiful ambience...the peace... the garden, the playground... (the lizards, NO!)...the wine... and most importantly, the company! See u sexy pple this sat! ;)

No comments: