Monday, June 15, 2009

HAHAHAAAA

today is one of e best days of my life!

the day i savour

FREEDOM! *says it the melvin way*

Was rushing through work in e morning... and listening to oldies and indie songs...

Then rushed to sch to hand in my assignment and meet the girls whom ive dearly missed for a longg longg time.

As always it was a cracky day... by cracky i mean we cracked up alot...

We saw Angie off for e last time... Jade too before they embark on their journeys to another world. A fateful evening.

And i saw Loraine! been a logn time since i last saw her! ive missed her so. Missed em all so much!

I'm gonna help e Ocommers out for the nursing camp.

Great! i loveee evrything about this holiday! even though its jus been a day. But its goin so well im in paradise.

Tmr.. i shall get lost in my world! before heading off for trg in e evening.

Finally... i feel life in me!

I'm gonna organise a northerners supper treat.

No comments: