Saturday, June 20, 2009

Haiz i feel so bad. I love Mel Fong! E hottie who always laughs at me!

Ytd was one of e best days ever... Id spent a day with dear Loraine where we had our long-awaited Suki-Sushi buffet. (only there for e sashimi... that and only that)
I bought myself a bottle of Versace perfume which smells like heaven... it smells even better at home! And the most beautiful umbrella in the world... lacy with gorgeous illustrations that takes u to another world with just a glance. We got her air tickets... drank bubble tea and looked for watches! which she could only find a suitable one after i left and OH MY how gorgeous it is. Even fie Japan... my most favourite stall on planet Earth sells it.

Anythng from fie Japan is the bomb.

In the evening, i made my way to muay thai grading. Entered a fighting gym, which was exploding with buff, sweaty and tattooed men.

Im scared about my fight. I really am quite.

YS got a bad sprain... I'm gonna bring along some delightful dishes to visit her today.. if shes not gone for her camp that is.

No comments: