Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hey Freshies dear people!

I've been so used to writing a blog post for the freshies on our orientation camp blog. I stayed up till 2 am last night to update it. If ur curious, here's the link: http://nurses-rocks.blogspot.com

there was a senior-junior meetup session where the seniors, US, interacted with freshies. I am so proud to announce that i am a senior. Took me a year to advance to this stage. Please applaud.

It was really fun! i can't wait for campN.U.R.S.E 2009 to happen! I'm excited to be an OGL with Pammy and Adora. mwahahha

I think ill need alot of chicken essence to keep me awake and stone-free.

I WILL ALWAYS STONE WHEN IM TIRED and its somethign that i cannot control!!!

After the meetup session and camp meeting, I spent a special evening with my man tou bun by the sea, under the starry night sky.

It was the most beautiful moment of my life. I am so in love with the pig whos also a monkey.. whos also a lil man tou bun =p <3 X infinity

MAJOR EVENT COMING THIS SATURDAY!!!!!

SMU sent a mass email to their studs to support their muay thai team. Why can't NUS do e same. ok juz jk... i dont want anyone to see me fall flat on e ground.

my muay thai comp this saturday! Im damn scared by the way. Just writing about it gives me that jittery feeling.

Pumpkin soup for lunch! yay! better pump up on carbos. Muji will be damn happy to see me fat.

No comments: