Sunday, June 14, 2009

I HAVE CHOSEN DEATH
for sleeping 3 hours in e afternoon when my case study is half way done.

I've just noticed the intensity of my undone workload as i lunched away with Daddy and sis. It was a v special lunch.

The realization that i am actually, literally Free hasn't exactly hit me until today's afternoon.

Once this case study and lil bits of undone report is done... I am

Free.

Tmr Mon at 5 pm... i shall smile in jubilation.

Wow i can finally hang out with Arch, JO, Gerthrines finally gonna be back from London... Swimming with wispy and pinching her nose.... driving arnd with whoever offers supper treat...
Walk to my Ct's houseeee... Have another tracgers outing yayy...Stone at some cafe with a gorgeous book and writing a diary...my favourite!... etc. etc.

The list is giving me an adrenaline rush!

But before wondering to Liberty land... I must complete what i need to complete first.

WOO

And btw, I'm temporarily phoneless cos it spoilt along with the unread messages of yesterday.

No comments: