Saturday, June 06, 2009

Yesterday was the best day of my life!

It was the last day of workin in my acute-setting hospital. Thinking back on all that tough times... it was worth it. I was surprised that the ward staff.. even sister thought of us well. It was amazing having a personal evaluation with my ci and a sister, they have given me the confidence that i need to continue with this amazing journey as a nurse.

We bade our goodbyes to the staff with much love and hugs. I had to see my patients for e last time before we left. As i stepped into the cubicle for the very last time as their nurse, i felt a surge of emotions. I walked up to them and stroked their hands...

they may never have recognised me, never could see me, was never aware that they'd said thank you to me every morning, never knew that id been their nurse... But i feel blissed to know that I was given the priviledge to care for them in this trying time of their lives. Such is the honorable thing about the job as a nurse.

It was emotional as i stepped out of the cubicle to know that i could never reli be there for em as a nurse anymore. ...I pray that she'll be able to take it and stay strong for whats to come.

----------------------------------------

Muay thai at night after sleeping in the train for hours. It was on purpose that i took the long route.

It was fun but a lil scary.

We headed out for dinner with melvin and garrick, the two comic characters. Melvin's car is awesome!

WOW my work isn't over but ive packed my weekend with activities! my case study is going to suffer.

But I love the activities .. keeps me busy! This is exciting!

Siti spoke to me about self-definition. Yea baby yea!!!!

Sigh... What a terrific day!

No comments: