Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Clubbing this thursday at butter factory!

its sis's hip hop performance so i guess thts why mom allowed.

Followin week with e judo girls at Zirca... but i have no idea how im gonna lift e curfew.

------------------

These days ive been busy with hanging out with close friends and its been pleasant i shall say.
Thanks for everything :)


I'm heartened by all e concerns... and I'm coping reasonably well.

Forever 21 is the bomb man! it was my favourite shop, still is, always will be. I cant wait for my foreveer 21 birthday voucher! Grass dont forget. mwahahhaa.

yesterday was a crazy day spent at Tampines Ikea and Haji Lane. The arab food is fantastic man. I wanted to drink with the peeps but it was gettin too late.

The SHOPS there are amazinggggg okay! I'm talkin abt the ambience. Soon lee, a beautiful shop, had a kind of fragrance that i was falling in love with so i asked e shop keeper for information. Apparently its from body shop, and its called Dream. I want to get it i must get it!

The East is beautiful... we had treasure hunt around the east and i think i noe the place pretty well by now. The parks and beaches are gorgeously serene.

Why does evryone visit town when theres the East?

I'll revisit those places tonight for some reflective moment.

No comments: