Thursday, July 23, 2009

These days have been blissful to say the least.

My time for peace and tranquility.

and quite some muay thai workload to do. I'll have to be down at NUS mending e booth tmr and next tues for e whole day. How sad.

I've not drafted the shirt design but ill do it on saturday cos ill be mighty busy for e next two days.

Hung out with my "brudda- in- law" these past two days for supper cos he was accompanying sis home. And he leaves in e East... i think im quite familiar with makin sure he catches his last train. Hes like a bigger brother to me cos hes so freakin nice.

Wispy spoilt my surprise. Thanks chen thanks. I love my dears =)

and im finally gonna see gerthy and jo tonight.

My CAP will be damn cui for the next two sems. I can predict already. We're gonna be damn busy organising the next inter-tertiary muay thai fight.

No comments: