Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I did quite a bit of crazy stuff today.

Woke up in e morning and headed to Swensens for Brunch.

I bought e fragrance oil from body shop! its apparently not Dream... its sweet comfort. I had to sniff out evry fragrance bottle in Body shop until i found it.

I bought Nutella so that i will eat my breakfast every morning.

I dyed my hair RED which managed to turn out BLACK.

I borrowed 8 boooks today knowing that i cant complete em all in e given time loan.

Ive chosen a LONG night gown to sleep with tonight.

OKay im gonna spend my evening reading. I've prepared the room to an ambience that resembles that Soon Lee shop i saw at Haji Lane yesterday.

Air con, Jazz music, candles, flowered fragrance...

I wanted to buy a bunch of beautiful colourful sunflowers in a vase but decided against it cos it will collect dust.

Okay time to spirit away in my wonderful lil room.

but oh dear sis is coming home tonight. the same ol' routine will repeat again. Me chasing her outta e room while she chats all night with her new found love who will so gladly fetch me home tomorrow after i club with wispy and lest.

Sashimi buffet tmr morning with darling sondy and ct! RAW RAW foodddd yumzzzzz.

Im going out with aaron and nick tonight and they are going to fetch me home in my pumpkin carriage with charming animals.

No comments: