Sunday, July 05, 2009

I woke up early this mornin at 6 not because i wanted to but because i just did.

Brushed my teeth and washed the bowls for Muji cos shes sick.

OK i got a lil freaked out by my red fingernail colour against the white porcelain plate. Time i remove it.


If u havent already known, I've broken up. SO im single now. Wow.

I received a torrent of messages last night. And it doesn't help that ive lost all my contacts so its hard to reply cos i dono who the msgs are from.

All i wanna say is... I'm really fine. Its definitely not gonna be easy but I'll muster whatever strength i have and be strong to pull through this. 19 years of challenge has trained me so.

I'll allow myself a good cry for i am not superwoman but i will not allow myself to drown in depression.


Time to embrace a new lease of life! No more crying no more losing myself. I'e done my best. Sometimes... "winning isn't evrything... its the experience that counts". I'll cherish the memories and move on.

SMILEEEEEE =)

No comments: