Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Goodbye dearies! Bon voyage!



Yesterday =) Awesome shit! love u girls! Happy birthday Peixi <3

If u can tell... my hair is dyed. this is e most obvious of e pics






Are u ready for what im about to say?

I highlighted my hair today...

and it turned out

Orange.

yes orange.

Expect to see a lion head prancing around the medicine building when you visit NUS in august.
=======================

Zirca tonight! I hope they have good music.

I must not get drunk... i must not get drunk

Beach in e morning! Im gonna get my tan and the best part is... its FREEEEE

Nature's gift to me for bein an angel... jk

And a sight to see bikini babes running around. Dont all the men in e world envy me?

=========================

Sat to hang out with Nick and Aaron and at night with Josh.

den ill send nick off to vietnam at e airport and he will make it in time for my bday.

woo!

No comments: