Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm sitting in starbucks at novena.. my favourite hangout to get lost with myself. Sher likes to make fun of that.

the jazz music, fragrant smell of coffee, and the beautiful ambience...

I am glowing pink.. not with health but with sunburn. I am more burnt than tanned.

it was tiring... slept only a few hours last night at Sondy's. Mom miraculously allowed a stayover.

and of course.. clubbing for the first time... and for real. It was fun but Rebel was a bit scary.

I dont think ive been that high before... we were laughing alot. Sushi was eating sushi in e club.

We were constantly protecting each other... even in e midst of our drunken stupor.. that i find very heartening. I'm sorry girls =(

it was a night of fun with the girls I love... who made clubbing fun and 'safe'.

Not something id be lookin forward to doin evry other day though.... perhaps once in a blue moon and only with close friends like my judo babies =)

I dont ever wanna drink this much again.
My head was spinning like mad.

Rachy punched a guy. Luckily he didnt punch back cos he was drunk himself.

This morning we went to Sentosa to get our nice tans. I am freakin burnt by the way. i love the girls so much.

Pics uploaded on Facebook!

Im gonna watch harry potter twice! once next week with weiyu and a second time with dear tracgers on our birthday celebration.

School hols are ending soon. How i wish itll never end. Just thinking about exams and modules brings nightmares.

So sian of goin back to those days of not eating and sleeping properly. Sometimes it gets so stressful the migraine i get from it nauseates.

Sigh.. but i shall persevere. I'm thankful for the award but it has also left me feelin dreadful... i dont noe if i can keep this up... and im so afraid to disappoint all e time.



What i read was first met with defense and mockery. it wasn't as bad as it was pictured. But it was not long later did i reflect upon my life of late... did it appear to me that to some extent... you might be right. This is not what i find most meaningful... not what i want. I always thought that someday someone will snap me out of this... but i was too distracted to be bothered with doin tht myself. Might I say... thank u dear friend... to holler out for me to be myself. I'm glad ur a part of my life...

No comments: