Saturday, February 05, 2005

AHH! i have suffered from itch mania for two whole days!!
and id thot itchy bites last for only an hour.
I must consult a doctor fast! I hope e doctor doesnt think im weird or nething..cos i visit him over trivial matters sometime..like when my leg had a blister..and when i had the coughs but could still run a mile.

i went for facial this morning..the lady was late. and she'd brought her kids along..two lil grrls..they're reli irritating cos they kept quarelling and making such a din..plus comin ova next to my bed durin the facial massages and askin a ton of questions.

well mat called me last nite..and we talked on e fone for like an hour..and yea we were tokin bout stinky plankton. I keep gettin to hear all this stuff tht he does..and den realizing he's been lyin or summat to us..and den confronting him bout it..and he has his ways to make u believe him thinkin his some down to earth guy..WHAT THE HELL does he want? its like he's some alien comin to earth to achieve this silly aim of makin the whole school of grrls like him! Yea..thts wat i reli wana noe..what does he get frm doin tht? and why isit like a big thing to him..i mean sooo many grrlz noe his some kind of cassanova..I am so believeing em now. he says he's changed but...A leopard neva changes his stinky spots! This is so weird. Its too drama rama.

Ive got a ton of assignments to do..plus chemistry tests. Sacreud bleu and ive only got a day to finish em. And ill not be free tmr cos ive gotta visit granny and have my reunion dinner with all my relatives! argh! tell me this is not happening.

No comments: