Sunday, February 13, 2005

pple become vegetarians for some reasons..
Arch's a vegetarian since she was young..family thing
James' a vegetarian cos he thinks eating animals is cruel
and i remembered being a vegetarian for a month..to test out..and i remembered tellin wy," i eat cheese and eggs for protein"
Yea..tht was my breakfast.
And i had to put egg white on my face evry nite for beautification (no such word) purpose..and i was readin my mails one day with the hard egg white mask on my face..and i read michael's mail and somehow it made it me lafff even though i knew he didnt meant it to be funy and tht mask was like pullign and stretchign..it was a lil painful but i couldnt stop laffin.

can anyone tell me if tht sms.ac thing is for real? or is it some kind of fake organisation cheating u of ur money?...if any of u out there are usin it..pls tell me if it is real.

No comments: