Saturday, February 12, 2005

Yesterday was a crazy day..today's a crazy day..evryday's a crazy day.
there're tons of hmwk..emaths is killing me.
i dont think ill be able to catch up with anything
and btw, i skipped my training on friday.. oops!
i hope i dont lose my stamina within 5 days..that sounds alot.
Yes im gona lose so much stamina. im gona have to start my training all ova again and the nationals is coming!!!
that reminds me ive got a chemistry test on tues!!! and ive not studied for it!!
and that reminds me ive got a gazillion ton of stuff i needa work for, study for, train for, do for.....
evryday's a crazy day for me..i desperately need a day when i can come home frm school and rest..but no..its almost evryday i get something cropping up for me to doooo
and i needa catch up with bio too. AHHHH!
OH no! Geography too! Double AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments: