Friday, February 25, 2005

rite..ive just arrived home..i went to school for training with arabel and i told rauf i probably couldnt run for the comp tmr cos my left eye's suffering from some infection..id thot he would turn around to say 'no ur still able to run with an eye sore ull be fine'...but no..he looked at me and told me..."u have to go home now" Its that serious.. its gettin redder and much more painful..it keeps tearin evry minute. rauf wanted me to see a doctor immediately ...and he told me that i shd try to recover for tmr's competition. i doubt it'll cure that soon.
My left eye now feels like somethings pressing onto it..like some finger is pushin my eye hard into my socket...or orbit for e biological term...Ouch..it goes on and off..and i cant open it too much cos it feels like needles are pricking my eyes evrytime i blink..Its so painful...i hope it'll be over soon. im gona go see a doctor tonight..im gona ask muji to accompany me.
even in schl durin assembly...pple were thinkin ive been crying cos my eye was so red and there were tears wellin up..

I hope its nuffin serious cos one of my frens told me her fren had to go for a major op cos of an infection caused by her contacts... i hope nuffin like tht is happening to my poor left eye. evrybody!!Feel sad fer meh!!!!

No comments: