Thursday, February 03, 2005

AHHHH! Im suffering from itch mania. How in the world could such a barren grassy land house a million itch causing insects. Now there's lil tiny redish swells on my hands and legs..possibly my lower back too. The mosquitoes must av flew under my shirt and settled on my poor skin where it sucked blood from.

rite there was training today..and i had to miss my swarmi home practise with my class today..we're suppose to perform for some old folks in the old folks home..most of em have got dementia..ive done it last yr..its like they just stare at u blankly while u perform..sometimes start screaming all of a sudden with their hands clapping above their heads..yea i missed that cos rauf told us he'd screw anyone who interrupts his training plan. Freaky deaky. im such a busy person...HAH! Not. well its kinda true..i can hardly find time for my revision or hmwk cos of my excessive training..

and that barren grassy land i was tellin u guyz about was turf city..the x-country's gona be held there. Help. evryone was in a sleepy dippy mood..but still we had to train..and the intimidating bit was tht..we had to hit a proper timing or ill know rauf would be unhappy. this year..we're aiming to get TOP 4 in the country!! that's high aim..therefore we've gotta run reli reli well. At the starting line where rauf gave his command..we went off..den we started spreading out in the forest..Not a forest reli..just some place with many trees along concrete paths...by tht time..shikin was in front..as usual..sis was second..as usual..and i was third..but they were rather far away and the boyz were obscuring my view..by the time we got to the slope..Terrifying part...I could see sis..she was walkin..she couldnt take it..and shikin was still ahead as usual..soon zakya passed me and i was fourth but not too long later..i cut sis so i was e third grrl..we got out off the forest and there..the bit..exposed to the burning sun..ran ran ran..i wasnt sure how in the world i became second..i was probably focusing too much on my run..and den i saw shikin..she didnt turn in where she was supposed to so i called out to her when she was a few meters away frm the part where she was to turn...and somehow i became first..so i kept running and running..till we got near to the finishing point..about the last 400 meters...where its like a straight road to the finishing line..i heard some footsteps behind me..it was fanli..by the time we were 200 meters away..she went ahead of me..and there she strided all the way..and i tried catching up..but about 50 meters frm the finishing line..joann went in front..and den radiya..and we finished at the finishing line...where i slumped on the grass..and thats probably how i got all my itchiness..the grass probably houses some tiny biting insects. I was pretty glad with my results..17.50 minutes..a lil hardwork and sweat shd bring me to my 16 minute aim. this is probably the best timing ive eva got.

Got back..drank lotsa chilled glucose drink..mmmm...tres tempting..though we were not supposed to drink too much or we would not be able to run the SECOND time. Yea another second time..but we;re allowed to run at constant pace..all e grrls planned to run together..arabel had runner;s stomachache but she persevered on..i admire her for tht..she's got such a strong determination despite all her pain. this time round the run wasnt too strenuous since we're allowed to do a moderate one.. Drank the glucose again when we got back AHHHH... when the drink finished..i opened the lid and scooped some ice out with a cup which eugene helped to pry open..and WHATEVA! i forgot the rest of what happened after tht..i just knew i was feeling sore which rauf says its very normal..and amanda telling me she suspects she's got stomach cancer cos she feels a lil uncomfortable evrytime she runs. Good lord. I just hope she'll get a doctor who'll convince her its just a stitch. Evryone's So injured and sore these days..loadsa pple havin twisted ankles..injuries and stuff.

Its late and im sooo sleepy and ive got tons of hmwk to do..i just came home..track n field reli takes up alota time.

No comments: