Friday, February 25, 2005

ohk..i havent been updating for a week cos its the exam week..so i was rather busy..i didnt have much time for revision not to mention updatin my blog..alright so now im rather free and stuff...we had biology today..the last paper..and i spent hours studyin the eye and how it works and stuff and ironically..my eye hurts now...its tearing alot..and it reli reli hurts..i was studyin the veins on my eye..so i presumed the blood capillaries on my sclera were obvious..cos nourishment was needed for the cornea and the lens in the eye..it is reli reli red...i cant even close my eyes and sleep cos it hurts so much even after ive taken off my contacts.. Biology was a breeze...first paper on monday..english and Social studies were reli cool..Mother tongue was okay..the comprehension was difficult though..i hope i dont score too badly..neway im not takin it in my L1R5 so i guess its ok..and i bet loads would score 100% for emaths cos it was easy beyond easy..amaths was reli reli easy..i bet loads in my class would score full marks..geography was okay..i could write down all the points..chemistry was a breeze..
Okay so its got all goin for me this week...except for very lil hours of sleep cos there were loads to memorize..
My eye hurts evry minute...ah...i reli need to see a doctor but in a few minutes time...training is gona presume..one week of training-free cos there was the exam but rauf broke the rules and insisted we trained..if the Principle knows bout this..he'll get into serious trouble..and im pretty angry cos rauf cancelled my class's field trip to the parliament..just cos of one silly training. he's being too much
ne ive got a competition tmr..ahhh after a week of only few hours of sleep..ive gotta go for another stupid competition. Evryone feel pity for mEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: