Friday, May 19, 2006

HI
im in my room isnt this so hot!
A laptop in my room!!!!!!!! what could be better than bein in the comfort of my air-conditioned room with a bed beside it!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous like totally!!!

My wonderful class.


sometimes im okay and happy and springy..sometimes im not.

"i can resist anything but temptation" isnt this such a funny phrase.
Or maybe its just me bein amused by evrything

Just ytd..there was this bee flying around me and i got so scared and frightened i dodged too much and fell over, flinging my table over as well...And the class was laughing in fits.

Ive sooo have torn my ligament cos of judo. I do hope it cures tmr cos there'l be a stupid test

Life's been so interesting. I just dont have all e time to rant abt how colourful life is in CJ

No comments: