Wednesday, May 17, 2006

i canot take this anymore.
Ive been drifting in and out of depression for the past few weeks and no amount of self-comfort or whateva can help. I sooo hate life.

And it isnt helping that the pile of homework and assignments is increasing and my tests grades are reli screwed. Ive been gettin headache so often evryday cos im alwayz wonderin why and bcos im so stressed up there in the head. I cant get out of this. Im trying...I study at home and yet my time management sucks so bad im becomin reli unproductive and i reli cant take this anymore. And its not just bcos of that. Nothings so simple.

Im stuck..i cant get out. I want me back...i cant help but cry. I cant do anything. I hate this. I abhor all of whats happening. I cant stand it anymore.
Whats the world comin to. Sometimes i think ive recovered...only to slump into depression the next day again. And ive given up and have came to a horrible conclusion that ill neva recover from this depression. Or mayb i will...but that will take a reli long time....and that will also mean a reli long time of sufferin and pain and torture.

I wana help myself. But i cant. I dont have that ability. im so sick of evrything. So very sick.
Im a very stupid girl

No comments: