Monday, May 22, 2006

Like what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom was grumbling abt evrything all mornin and oh geez! shes not gona allow contacts anymore and she wants my hair reli short!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quelle horreur!! (or whateva u spell it in latin)

Okay so im gona walk arnd lookin like that geek in my ez-link card. Horror beyond anything. Sometimes i wake up, hearts racin...from a nightmare of havin to cut my hair reli short. Yea that sooo is a nightmare..and i havent only gotten it once.ive gotten it a few times!!!!!!!!! so now my nightmare's gona become reality. This is just so sick

well at least im gettin better. School makes it worse tho. Not exactly ur typical happiest-girl-in-the-world person. Sometimes i just wish i could take a break from all of these for a moment and spend time with my bestest mates to forget all my troubles. Even so, it might only pull me down further...since evrything that happens does. Mayb i shd just stay at home and sleep.

hah at least im improvin. few weeks down the road ill be back to me and my normal self!!!! cant wait for that. I want me back!

Just dont worry too much about me...ill be fine! im gettin better which is a good thing. But i thank uall!!! the smses, emails, chats, tags! U guyz are the reasons why im gettin better!!! Totally love yall so much xoxox

No comments: