Thursday, May 25, 2006

Its been awhile since ive posted any pictures. t27 is like a picture-taking-obssessed class so it wont hurt to share some that we took.

haha

exasperated from GPP! This is how stressed we are!

being mad

me and ly da babe!

ly and me

from the left, ly, me and les! :)

Its break day today!!!!!!!!! which means noooooo school!!!!! Sadly, ive got gp exams to study for. I cant wait to gooo out with my mates durin the hols!!!!!!!!!

ly and nelly are gg for that campbridge attachment thingy which is super kewl!!! ur like given the opportunity to carry out experiments in a college in London! but their main purpose is jsut to go there and shop or something...they'd alredi planned to skip lessons and go to town instead! err i dont think ill be going...itll be fun but im such a guai-gia i wouldnt wana break ne rules! I was speakin to howard on msn ytd and omg hes the funniest person alive!!!! hes such a random slut!

No comments: