Monday, May 29, 2006

Yo peepzoes!!

Life's been reli hot!!!
we had extra chem lecture today.
i was wlakin out of my condo when i saw this cj guy doin e same...but he was walkin towards the alternate route!!! Which i was dyin to know how to take...so i followed him!!!
It was gettin reli scary cos i had to watch when he would drop but i was afraid i might miss him and itll just be e end of me.
The bus took like a horribly long time!!! and when i had to transit and alight..it was alredi 9!!! I was soooo dead...

I mean like u totally cant blame mEEEEEEEEEEEEE....i was lost okay?! so i stood at the bus stop...wonderin how im gona barge into the lecture theatre and embarass myself and how im going to apologise to the lecturer.

Yea i was simply stoning...WHEN SUDDENLY!!!!!! this black car pulled up in front of me..and nurul stepped out of it and called out to me!! and asked me to hop in!

OMG she saved my life!!!!!!!! I couldnt be happier. guess she was late as well but at least she had her mom to fetch her in a car...and it happened that there was this other girl who was also late for the 9 o clock lecture..and nurul asked her to hop in as well!!

it was so hot!
I love nurul Omg!!

We had to do some pw survey thingy after the whole lecture...i mean it was pretty scary alright...walkin up to ppl askin if they're willing to do a survey regarding smoking. We were seriously short of smokers to do our survey...so when i heard some balestier hill sec guyz talkin about how they wana buy some cigars to smoke....i walked up to em to ask if they'd like to take the survey.
Their pretty frenly pple...and funny as well..and the guy who took my survey looked so extremely like joshua ang id thot it was actually him.
when we were done...this guy seemed to have called his friend through his hp to ask him to get down and do the survey for some cj girls. Overly helpful i guess.

newayz...Its the great singapore sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went to fox ytd and omg...i bought this gorgeous top ANd its BARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

its the hottest top of the century i simply adore it! in fact it looks like the one ashlee simpson wore durin the 'shadow' MTV

and i bought some maybelline eyeliner...it does great wonders to the eyes!

Ive been up to alot of stuff these days!!!!!! I cant wait to go out with u peeps!!

shucks stupid judo tmr. Believe it or not
*yawnz* i think im gona go sleep. I mean u totally cant blame me cos id slept at 1 am last night...shudderin and stoning in front of e computer.

No comments: