Thursday, May 11, 2006

oh geesh sports day was so hectic..hot, humid, stuffy, crowded. i suffered from a major headache
and my throat still hurts a great deal.

Floorball was extremely exciting...i wasnt in the school team cos i gave my place up for nurul who wanted to. IN the end..i was just a spectator....until this team who was sorting out their players needed 3 more pple in the team...and just pointed to me and asked if i could play for them cos they needed players or itll be a walkover.

so i did. even though i was playin for some other class. It was an awesome game though! we lost haha

in the end, i became a part of the class team for the last match..together with the other j2s. omg i kept falling i was in such a mess. And the senior was so aggressive cos we were losing...that he lost his balance too...and pushed me..and i fell to the ground...and now my knees sufferin from abrasions. SO yea...the usual...showering became a chore cos the wound would give me the most sizzling sensation when touched with water.

Haha we lost again. Geez perhaps im jinxed.

Franchesca was like...u were all over the place!

Ben was reli thoughtful! he knew i was sufferin from a sore throat cos of my msn nick and he asked eelin to pass me a bottle of lemon juice with honey he'd made. it tasted reli good.
still, im wonderin how he'd manage to stuff that lemon in.

No comments: