Friday, May 05, 2006

IM going crazy.
I thought abt it the whole day till my head hurt so much cos i was thinking too much.

Im seriously going mad...im not thinking straight. whats wrong with me? why am i like this? im hurting so many pple...including myself. why cant i remain normal instead of hopping around.

i cant believe its even reflected in my dream. shucks my headache is back. Ive screwed myself..my life my grades my everything. how i wish all of these would stop. why hadnt i listened to God. or perhaps i interpreted his signs wrongly. but something told me tht he meant for me to stop on tht fateful day.

Im suffering now...from so much pain and i dont know what abt. Im just so confused. I must stop. i have to. or ill continue sufferin. Have to stop. I cant take this anymore my head hurts from so much thinking.

ive screwed evrything. with my own hands. i have to Stop all these and be normal again...the way i used to be. and i cant do this alone. i need God's help. but will he? this is not easy. i cant take this anymore.

No comments: