Monday, May 01, 2006

Ive got to admit that my life has evloved to becoming more interesting ever since i stepped into CJ. Its as though im on a roller coaster...sometimes im up sometimes im down..and sometimes my heart leaps into my mouth. err...the latter's a metaphor...just in case u might be mistaken and faint in front of ur computer thinking that im some alien whos come to invade ur planet.

but i cant let all of these affect me. Ive got to push on. I have so many wonderful classmates. I love em all. hooray for t27!

Yea..and like u can totally imagine the state im in now. Im totally injured like all over. And somehow ive caused a senior to fracture her collar bone. My knuckles are sufferin from abrasions and they cant be touched with water...cos then id have that salt-on-an-open-wound sensation. One of my finger suffered a cut and it was bleeding. My thighs are aching a great deal. My Arm is twisted. One more shoulder throw and ill not be able to write anymore. my left ankle is sufferin a minor twist as well. Theres a lil bruise on my lower back. The pain's gone anyway.

Worst of all...i cant seem to throw anybody. evrytime i attempt to throw somebody..i get thrown instead. And sparring with that black belt master was not reli the best experience. He's as sturdy as a rock. He was givin in to me for the first few mins..but after that...he probably had a change of mind and decided to be ferocious. and i got thrown the second i stood up from a fall. And its not just any ordinary fall...its the flinging sort of fall in which u land with a real sick thud. And like...i yelp evrytime i fall. And tell me please....have u ever heard of any yelpings or screams in a ring before? Like i bet ull say no. Thats why im an embarrassment to the Judo community. And like i forget to break fall almost evry time.

I cant even throw sondria..Not even once. Argh. I hate judo i reli do. i cant seem to get anything right. Im not agressive enuff. And pple keep telling me that if were to tell others that im from judo, they'd find it hard to believe cos i look too gu-niang.

Sadly..im as weak as i look. Im not agressive enuff!

sigh.

No comments: