Thursday, October 28, 2004

hahahahahaha! weiyu is sooo funyyy! today..it was like free period throughout all our lessons and i was soo happy cos matilda and weiyu was sitting beside me.. Mr. abdul Rahman kept watching me cos he thot i was crazy laughing that way to myself...then he asked weiyu and mat.."is she always like dat?" but before tht,the moment he saw me..he immediately asked if id been to 3E2 before this period...(3E2 was my sis's class and um no i havent been there in donkeys) so we started roaring with laffter and mat told him that i had a twin sis..! i told em bout my gingerbread man idea..id wanted to make a book of "The Murder of Gingerbread Man" and put it on my blog and there'll be pictures of its murder as well..(well it isnt nething gory or anything ull expect) it just shows myself eating gingerbread man! i was thinking about it last night when i was lyin in bed and couldnt stop laughin to myself.. oh yeh..then we got reli bored and started drawing some cartoons...weiyu has a very cute way in drawing her characters...its very original and creative...i commented on it and said it was reli beautiful...then we worked on it and she started drawing like um six characters of it..we named the cartoon " Portobelle Family" the guy would be "portobello" and the lady would be " portobella"..the non-human characters would be"Portock" Does all these names sound familiar?... haha.. we hadnt gotten over our new names yet so when it came to choosing names for our cartoons..we decided to use our so-called tag-board names..portobello and portock..bla bla..lol TO: SHANNON! I SPECIALLY GAVE U A NAME SO U WONT FEEL LEFT OUT! THE NEXT TIME U TAG HERE..U CAN USE THE NAME "STICKY RICE"... i came up with it last nite when i was takin rice for my dinner..and it got stuck to my hand..then i mumbled to myself.."sticky rice" and came up with this brillopad idea!! hehehe! so in class we drew our drawings..and even decided to make our Portobelle Family website! weiyu wanted to make it animate like making its limbs move and stuff..and now she;s using it on her blog after scanning it..i love her new blog now its sooo cute... a while ago..id wanted to call weiyu..but was too lazy to go out and get the phone..so Muji offered...weiyu's mum picked up and my maid said: weiyu zai ma?
Weiyu's Mum: oh ta chong niang
Muji: Oh xie xie
Weiyu's Mum: Bu ke qi

hahahaha muji noe how to speak chinese now lol!!

No comments: