Monday, October 25, 2004

hoopla! tozay.. we trekked.. so tiring... at first i thot.."ahh...ziz iz nuffin"...but i guess it vaz horrible...we had barely walked for 30minutes and i was moaning inside.. the mud and evrything was so eecky..i didnt fancy talkin much while walkin and sweatin so Arch got kinda bored and started goin with peiyu instead.. they were goin on about entertainment cos they were so bored..as for me..id rather be bored.. id rather walk quietly than wasting my energy talkin and bellowing..so we walked and walked and zat load on my back vaz sooo heavyyyy cos of zee combination of my load and Arch's... so arch volunteered to carry it for me.. she couldnt take it though.. Next, peiyu carried it for me..she was reli helpful.. but for most of zee journey.. i carried it myself lol of course hahhahahaa! *hoot hoot* Not. .. then Matilda started walkin with me..it was only then that i had suddenly the mood to blabber and laff.. ohhhh how amazing... we laffed and laffed..the funniest part was when we saw a malay boi tryina squeeze into the gate..it was a chortle! then we caught up with weiyu and soon enough we started climbing again..but ziz was the worst climb of all..it was sooo horribly steep and the steps were so horribly high! the boyz behind me was complaining about their lactic acids building up...too much of a biology brain i guess....matilda was very tired she kept complaining...i wanted to torture the trees with my whinings but decided to keep em to myself cos i needed the energy to climb furtherrrrrrr and higherrrrrr...
when we finally finished...we couldnt be happier.. wahahhaa.... my legs were aching like crazy..guess wot we had walked for 3 hrs..(i fink) non-stop in zee forest... stupéfiant ! we had training though..i met up with Arycloe...Arycloe wanted to buy her lunch but i guess she'd wanted to skip it again..so i offered to lend some money to her but she didnt want to..then sis said she'll treat her..and she agreed to it after much persuasion from us.. id actually wanted to pay it for her too..i hope to buy more lunch for her someday though i wana help her.. trainin wasnt so tough though...i got home and there was daddy watching his TV and enjoying himself.. aahhh id thot pple who've undergoed operations shd feel drowsy and all zat.. he didnt seem like it.. Mum called us to her room and guess wot!!!!! she asked if me and my sis wanted to go for a surgery!! its suppose to be a few thousand for each person...i fink it'll be great..but im scared of zee pain.. haha u guyz guess wot surgery it is *smugs*

No comments: