Thursday, October 21, 2004

Hoopla! whoo...yesterday i spent zee whole zay creatin my new layout and hearin the pearl harbor song from mornin till night repeatedly..isnt it funny??..according to weiyu and shieh fang..its much better..i didnt fink e previous one was so bad lol ..but i lyk e new one!! du guyz like it?? -hoot hoot-... haha..yesterday i spoke to freddy on msn and he gave me Mr. Yong's MSN add!!! I couldnt believe it...but i actually did add him in e end!! *gasps !! and i almost fainted when i plucked up my courage to ask him bout my results..and when he replied...i was practically screaming inside!!! i didnt expect him to be so informall...he says lol and all zat stuff! whoo and when he told me zat ive got 83.5.. i said a plain... "wow so good okay thanks" and he made a joke out of it!!!! "oh so good arh? one some marks minus?" !!! lol...i might be goin to church on sunday... but i dont dare to askk my parents bout it!! it'll be scary..dad would fink im getting 'charismatic'...shannon fink its best if i speak to dad bout ziz...well..today i went to weiyu's house then went to Sakae Sushi wid Shieh Fang, Weiyu and sis.. i was soo hungry and me and sis were soo noisy i could tell..we were practically sayin.."take ziz".."take zat!" and gettin gaga laughin our heads off ova nothing.. i kept snatching zat corn sushi..i guess i ate 6 of it.. its my fav sushi.. and i ate some nice fried toufu..loads of stuff..and we ate Mochi..a sorta jap ice cream ball..its so kewl.. but the food that kept comin to us was zee same all zee time.. then we got reli full...shieh fang wanted to eat loads but couldnt take it nemore..then weiyu did the techni-colored yawn (vomit)... well..I cant say its technicolored cos its like plain black..so i'll call it 'monotonous yawn' lmaooo but shieh fang went to the toilet and indeed..she did the technicolored yawn... me and my sis were still laughing like alien borgs lolxoxox !! weiyu and shieh fang!!! are u excited?? then we went shopping...we had to look for hello kitty wrapping papers and bags cos my maid wanted us to do her a favour.. then we went to take some neo prints!! luv it! cos there were luvleh sparkles all around the neo print..it was mega-cool! then i went to buy some earrings..it costs $7.00..its fab...whoo! im sooo sleepyyyy oh nooooo horror!!! we're gona get all our results tml...for zee first time of meh life..i was reluctant to see what ive got... oh noo im so afraid..i don wana feel terrible cos of ziz..freddy says a miracle might occur! well lets hope so...*crosses fingers

No comments: