Tuesday, October 19, 2004

im now hearing this very sad music from pearl harbor...its a very touching song i simply love it... but then something quite saddenin happened.. i feel like crying now.... cos my dad told us bout something... he told us that his colleagues told him they were very happy that can now take leaves and spend more time with their kids..but dad told em that its the opposite for him cos when he told us that he was gona take leave , we got mad and wined and got mad and argued that he shdnt stay at home and he's ruining our holidays..its just like wanting him to get out of our world (it was true...but i didnt say it, it was my sis..but my dad regard wateva one person says as both person say together) its just that sis is horribly upset that dad is gona control us durin the holidays... i got very upset and ashamed when dad told us this...it was not true...i neva wanted him out of my world.. in fact when he told me his eyes were gettin serious..i was so worried and wanted to pray for him... it just upsets me so much that he has to think we hate him or something which was neva true... evrything is so blurry now cos i kept cryin while writing this... how i wish we'll just be happy...now he's going on about us dumpin him and mum for sure when they grow old...i totally miss my previous life when i was in woodlands b4 i shifted here... suparti was with me ..if she knows bout this she'll surely stand up for me..she always knows what im thinking.. i miss her so much...i used to love going back home so much...now going back home seems so cold..im always imagining myself in another life where ill always be happy...like how i was in the past when i love my family so much and my family loved me... i prayed to god bout this..im crying so badly now

No comments: