Saturday, October 16, 2004

I finished my book.. im so upset! i love it so much...i dont eva wana finish it.. went to facial today... there was mud all ova my face..and it was froid (cold) Brr... and they've changed their method of massaging.. it was much betta.. much betta than before...they'd splat gooey mass all ova my face and started sloshing it all ova..ickky..it was minty.. très disgusting.. 'I hate everyone and ur next' << ziz is a hilarious phrase! i read ziz and i almost cracked up...im watchin simpsons and its a hoot.. simon cowell was in it.. the next time watch simpsons at 7 on evry sat.. its a laugh.. "great.. now ur as smart as a pig...proof to me that ur a dolphin "...thats so funny! simpsons is as wicked as spongebob!!! spongebob!!!!Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?! SPONGEBOB SQAUREPANTS! I miss spongebob as much as i miss my book.. im so hungover now..! "you could wear blue more often..it'll go with ur veins" <<>el sorprender, totally...!!i cant get enuf of the story book..itz too much..too excellent! c'est trop bon...
alright ive gotta bury my head into my books again..er..well i havent buried my head into those wkshts yet...not now..aaaaaghhhh!!!

No comments: