Wednesday, October 27, 2004

hey! ill be adding fairies in my blog..are u excited?? they'll be flying around! or i mite put a bee instead...yesterday nite was simply horrid..sooo horrid.. my fren's CD cracked and i felt sooo extremely guilty i started crying so i prayed...haha...then dad needed help with his stuff and we helped him haha...well we did our presentation..i wasnt nervous at all until it got to my turn..i was soooo nervous...when the stage was mine.. i practically turned around to look at pei and arch...sorta like practically askin for help! lol okay so i did it..it wasnt so crazy after all.. training was horrid.. we were suppoosed to run for 30 minutes and how i hated it.. i had to be very very strong in mind to do this..i dont have a very strong mind currently..i kept telling myself i could do it but my heart was sufferin like crazy...then i couldnt take it.. i wanted to vomit..so i stopped.. i walked and walked...till Rauf caught me walkin...uh oh! but nvm..haha ill try harder..My father is NOW giving me a Lecture about our future and ability.. he said, "i am talented so are u" dad's always thinkin we are talented...when we're like good in somethings, he'll be lyk..."oh u could be a very famous artist in future".."oh u can be a singer in future and be like sun yan zi" "oh u can be a very famous pianist in future..u can be like Mozart" he finks tooo highly of uss....argh! please...he's too optimistic.. i walked home with Lihua today..she stays in Seletaris too..argh! now daddy's going on about," must speak good english" Lihua is very nice..she's so pleasant..today i talked to Miss Tan.. about my contact lens..i was soooo worried cos i took a nap in the afternoon and when i woke up.. my contacts were gone...id thot it had been lost in the back of my head or sumfin... which could definitely lead to blindness...well i got home from training and found something glimmering under the sunset bath of my room on the bed.. and guess wot..it was the lens! COOL! haha im not gona be blind yipee! i had a bad headache while doing my runs..and my leg ached like crazy! Feels like a family of goblins in hobnailed boots jumping about in my head! its that bad! i was like sufferin argh! plus thirty minutes of it... zats so 'Onmogelijk'!

No comments: