Friday, October 29, 2004

tozay..was a pleasant day.. in the morning as usual we had nth betta to do but play Speed..the most exciting game eva on this planet..i taught yuhui the game and she was soo amused..i went for my training and again i had to run zat 30minutes run..but i practically ran for 8 minutes and stopped cos the cramp plus the lactic acid in my heart muscles were killin me..woteba! i will work hard some other time..no worries :D.. we went to my previous house to look for kakak whose cleanin the house there but we couldnt find her so we decided to go to Stephanie's house.. my phone couldnt work so i couldnt call her to inform her i was comin.. i rang the bell and waited..waited..and waited..i rang again..still no response..so me and sis decided to walk back..while we were walkin down to the next level..i thought id heard the door opening..went to check out and saw gabriel standing there aimlessly..lookin out wondering..id expected him to close the door after seein no one like how neone would cos i took a long time to reach their doorstep neway we went into their house..though steph said it was messy..steph was hearin white houses by Vanessa Carlton..it was not long after..we saw kakak walkin on the field through the window..we had to go home Boo! I gave steph my bubble tea! god she's grown soo tall...she's as tall as Jana now.. now i have to tip toe so ill be as tall as her.. i told her ill come again cos we'd only spent a few minutes together :D when we were eating dinner..sis was whining about not being able to stay long at steph's house.. Yay Steph! *big beary hug fer ya* :D
when i was eating in the coffee shop which i havent been for ages...and while sis and Muji was buying their food...i was alone eating my noodles...when ziz small lil grrl came to my table...she was staring at me..probably wonderin what sorta alien i was but nvm...kids are just kids..i used to love staring at teenagers just for fun when i was a lil kid.. i didnt look too long back at the girl and buried my head into my noodles..wouldnt noe what to expect...she mite start screaming madly at me like saying,"what u lookin at" or sumfin fiercer.. lol

No comments: