Tuesday, October 05, 2004

lmaooo!!! i decided to blog haha cos i encountered something funy! wahaha! i was studyin in my room..and there is a window of a bathroom of a funy ang moh family beside my window.. and this ang moh man always enters his bathroom and start singing...and its not like his singing the song as a whole fluently but he only sings the same line repeatedly : and its horrible the way he sings it...neway i was studyin and i heard this man enterin the bathroom again.. and he suddenly screamed which made me jump like siao ," GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" i started laughin to myself alone in my own room... so i turned my hp on and decided to record... its hard to record cos he goes like ," Get this party started!" a long pause......and suddenly shouts again," GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" i managed to record neway.. then i killed him.. nah just kidding..when i suddenly forgot what to write or say.. i will always say" then i kill him/it/her" cos i forgot what i wana say.. okay let me try to recall! um.. i cant remember :!! okay im tryin!! oh yeh..i managed to record..and then .... um.. ohyeh! now i remember! i went back to study again after waiting too long for him to sing again...and he suddenly screamed again! which made me startled me!!!! my sis was sleeping in the next room...so i ran to her room to laugh my head off but she saw me laughin and got fustrated and slumped her head on the bed again... so i went bac to my room to laugh alone again and stand beside the window. to wait for e man to sing... and like a few minutes later...ii saw my sis standing at my door...laughin her head off lookin at me...she had woken up.. and she had heard that ang moh man singing..according to her..in the midst of her dreams! and now she started laughin to herself while i grew tired of laughin so i just stood at the window while she faces me, laughin to herself alone with no company

No comments: