Monday, January 03, 2005

as we all know..its the first day of school in the year 2005..the year we're gona take our GCEs examinations.. aka the last year here in our school, AISS. but of course..there's the new comers..the juniors..fresh from primary school..they're pretty cute and i can't wait to meet and talk to em tmr during the talent identification thingy for Track n field.
The first day of school..id been pretty excited..surprisingly..since i neva wanted to attend school as that would mean stress-arghy-period. We've gone through a long holiday. Durin the hols..it was pretty fun..bein with the track girls galore..shopping and just chilling..Now ill have so much to worry
ANd guess wot..the first day of school in year 2005..and its alredi turning out to be the worst schoolday of the century. Firstly, i found out that there'll be a strict-er tcher around..and i realized i could no longer sit with Arch and Suba this year. Im sooo terribly upset since they are always thinking like me. I see u giving that 'wry' look. well it happens that i happen to be in E1..the best class in the level..so evryone there are total hardworking and serious pple. but havin em around just eases my stress since they;re as stressed as me..and sometimes the stuff that i dont understand..they'll be so patient enuf to teach me. Now..im sitting beside pple who are super geniuses and im gona feel so lost. I miss Arch and Suba so very much :( ...:(. And also..i realized im gona sit beside this guy..a very good example of a right Kevin and a total plonker and a big creep. Ive also realized that during MT lessons..the pple surrounding me are gona be pple i dont usually talk to..and im weak in this subject so i need to be surrounded by my frenz. During English lesson..im gona be sitting in front..in a class that i dont have my close frens with. There's Britney! okay so that's nice.
stupid assed up day. CRaziest. Poof. Now i wish i neva have to attend school..i can visualize the utter stress im gona get with pple going like light bulbs all around me.
okay so today...there's track meeting..then we had a surprise party for LH and Fanli..it went pretty well and we sang bday songs for em and the whole canteen was staring cos we were makin a big commotion..all was well and delightful and i tried to spice up the mood and tried to be happy for once..forcing myself to be even when im with my close frenz...and sis had to frown at me and did something. then the day just ended like dat..leavin me in a damp mood. And i just walked on home as fast as i could so sis wouldnt see me crying which i was on the verge of. Im totally dampened and upset. Poo. Argh.

No comments: