Sunday, January 30, 2005

okay we've gotta do some Civics and Moral education homework..write or draw or do anything we like to a colored construction paper..something that reflects our character. i didnt know what to write..so i wrote gobbledygook. loadsa informal language..but Mr. Yong told us we could do nething we liked. so...
And this was what i wrote:

Hi. I am very much aware that the main aim of this whole thingy is to do something that reflects on my character. And i have found the perfct way of doing so. That is to blabber on as much as i can. That way you will get to know me better.

Im a jellyhead. I am very much afraid of creepy crawlies. I hate them..their presence automates my hands to hit innocent bystanders. While at the same time, the innocents get perforated eardrums. Don't blame me. Blame it on the six and eight-leggeds. I hate ants and mosquitoes, they make me scratch

I am not a total fan of black. Wet farts ain't awesome. Neither are cemetries, corpses nor death poems. Bright colors and bubble gum stuff are my pin-ups. Pink and baby blue are awesome. I try being cheerful all the time and smile as often as i can. I hate getting depressed and upset, who doesn't? I love cheering people up when they are down, I feel great doing so. I try being as nice as possible. It is nasty being nasty.

Spongebob Squarepants is the sexiest sponge alive. I love R and B, Pop especially and anything nice. I love updating my blog. That is my online diary. I love imagining. I love playing with my hair. Shopping is awesome. And i have got amazing friends who are fun to be with all the time. At the same time, I love mixing around with people. Laughing is awesome. I do that alot and i mean alot. Chatting is great especially with my best friends.




No comments: