Saturday, January 29, 2005

this was e worst x-country competition of my life...but many grrls frm even e good schls were walkin...as rauf's said b4..some schls were not very ready yet cos e real n most impt comp was in april. Yea thts e one. today's just a competition to see how the otha grrls perform and we compare n get ready for the more impt one.
dont ask me how it turned out..i cld only remember the paths before the upslopes, the densed bushes, the trees, the rocky soil..and grrls in different colored jerseyz running. we were running in the forest...nature reserve more like.
Ive neva eva stopped in any competiton in my life..i wld always try to run to the finish no matter how hard it got. Even sis walked. this was her first time too. amanda too..arabel too. and many grrls frm other schls. Somehow..a running curse was cast today or sumfin. EVEN sophie. that grrl frm e sports schl and always comin up in the newspapers cos of her extroadinary runnin talent...someone whom im always seein in competitions i attend..and always gettin at least one of e top 3 in the country...Stopped when we got to the rocky part. I totally cant believe it. She's famous for running..i see her in papers and all tht..and evry competition i attend she'll always be there in my division since we're of e same age. Mayb i shd get to noe her sometime..radhiyah says shes lovely cos she spoke to her once. well..sometimes i wish e otha grrls frm otha schls gd luck as well..esp those beside me at e starting line seconds b4 the race.
I was totally upset after the race..i ddint do my best..reli upset..didnt wana tok to nebody..
and i saw my cousin at the finishing line durin the guyz race..he's representing river valley secondary.
Okay im reli down here..don wana tok bt it nemroe

No comments: