Saturday, January 08, 2005

my eyes are hurtin me. I am sufferin from eye-attack. it attacks wheneva i blink. Pooh. Look, i think its swollen.. nope it isnt. why cant it, its so painful?.. THERE IS NOTHING. okay i get the point. hey there i spot it..where the pain is, above my eye, a lil red blotch! err..i think its swollen. IZIT?! i may not be able to make it to school on monday. OH no. lessons..im gona miss and ill have a ton of stuff i needa catch up on. Err...me's got perfect vision and me've been flouncing about the whole day..far from unwell. True..but still its gona get worse. On monday..it;ll probably swell..leading to a big tumor that'll weigh a ton. More blinks. a bit of discomfort.
All rite..my speech to myself when i was on the Planet of the Loons.
Nitey-night. Hope the bedbugs bite.
okay but my eyes reli do hurt.

No comments: